Saturday, June 27, 2009

Another year older






So yesterday was the big day. The big 2-3. lol.






I worked all day... but it was a good day. I had sooo much cake. Wilma at work bought me a birthday cake.






The ladies in the cafeteria made me a pineapple upside down cake.






David bought me an ice cream cake.






My mom made me chocolate cheesecake.









Needless to say, I was STUFFED!









On Wednesday, me & my mom and Cayden drove my little brother to Baltimore. He moved there for school. Cayden screamed the whole way - except a few smiles that I caught on camera...



So Thursday I took off work since I was up so late. Rachel and I went and got our nails & toes done (my birthday present from her!) It was so fun. Then we went to the new chinese buffet. Cayden had lots of pudding and the asian guy wouldn't leave him alone.


Then we went swimming again. Cayden LOVES the pool!

We have David's class reunion this evening.. He's not very excited.

1 comment: