Tuesday, June 16, 2009

So I forgot...

So I forgot about my scare of the weekend....

Last Wednesday, Cayden spiked a fever of 101.4. After some tylenol, the fever went down. And never came back.

The rest of the week, as I think I mentioned, he had the "green apple splatters" as David likes to put it.

Friday night, I put him in the tub about 8:00. He seemed fine. As I started washing his hair, I noticed a rash all over his neck. Within minutes it was on his belly & arms. Then his back and his diaper area. THen his face.

I pulled him out immediately and called my mother in law. She came down to look (she only lives like 5 houses away). So we called the dr. Well being 8:30 on a Friday night, the on-call doctor took 1 hour to return my call. Roseola.

So I panicked, thinking my child was having some weird reaction to something and his throat would be closing and blah blah blah and it was just damn Roseola. So Sunday, the rash disappeared and he's back to normal...

Anyway...

This morning as I was leaving the house, David yells because there is now a Columbia Gas backhoe in my driveway! Ugh!

So I had to wait for him to move - took me a while. Then the backhoe driver proceeds to tell me "ma'am you got yourself a flat!" Another one? I swear!

So I had to go fill that up again. Ugh! Was 10 mintues late for work. Great...

No comments:

Post a Comment