Monday, June 22, 2009

Father's Day




So I hope all the dads out there had a great Father's Day.... I think David did.

We spent the morning out looking at trucks. David wants a truck - so we've been running all over creation trying to find what he wants






. I feel like I've now seen every truck in America lol.

Then we went to his sisters new house. It is so beautiful. They lost their home last April (2008) to a new CFL lightbulb fire.






It took them about fourteen months to get into the new house. It is beautiful. I'm really happy for them.

We had a yummy father's day dinner - crab legs and shrimp and lots of other goodies. Cayden really liked the pound cake with strawberries & blueberries. He ate it up. He's eating so much "real" food now.

Saturday, he ate only "real" food all day. He had pancakes for breakfast, a chicken nugget happy meal for lunch, a hot dog, some grilled zucchini and some strawberries for dinner. And then later a little dessert. He's getting to be such a big boy! :)

I'm trying to get my camera to work with my new computer. I haven't been able to upload any pictures lately. So I have pictures to add to the last several posts.

My birthday is on Friday. Nothing too exciting is going on. We have David's 15th class reunion the whole weekend. We were discussing going to Kings Dominion on Sunday but I think we're gonna wait another week or so.

Well... good day to you all :) Now I sound like Mary freakin' Poppins!

Oh yeah and you can vote for Cayden in the cute baby contest at http://gapc-vote.com/?p=1546927&a=2.

No comments:

Post a Comment